저널 표지논문 선정
Advanced semiconductor process & characterization laboratory (APCL) covers a multidisciplinary research on the basic properties of semiconductor materials to their applications for device fabrication. The research area includes multidimensional from one- to three-dimensional semiconductor structures, IR to deep-UV optoelectronic devices, next-generation compound semiconductor materials and their applications for various kinds of devices. Ultra-wide bandgap semiconductor for next-generation high-power devices, photodetectors and high performance optoelectronic devices such as light emitting diodes (LEDs) and solar cells are systematically investigated through the combination of physical modelling and experimental approaches.
● Opto-electronic devices (LEDs, solar cells, photodetectors, etc.)
● Compound semiconductor based high-power devices
● Chemical sensors for monitoring harmful environment
● Transfer-free growth and characterization of graphene
● Fabrication and analysis of nanoscale device
● Multi-dimensional materials (graphene, black phosphorus, TMDs, hBN, etc.)
● Chemical etching and thickness control of compound semiconductors and two-dimensional materials.